Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm Not a Crazy Preacher!

So, Jen told me my last post made me sound like some kind of crazy preacher. Well, I'm not. I think I wrote the last post on the plane from Burbank to Oakland. I always get a little mystical on a plane. I take my last look at Earth every time we speed off down the runway. Last night, as I was flying home from San Jose, I thought "why are clouds such bumpy things?" They look so soft, so gentle -- but I swear sometimes when I'm passing through a cloud I feel like it's going to tear the wings off.

That's never happened as far as I know. But then -- I don't want to know.

Anyway, Jen stopped me in my tracks a little bit. I thought I should go back, edit, make changes. But then I decided not to worry about it. I'm getting on another plane this morning -- this time to Sacramento. The sky is full of clouds, but I try not to complain about clouds in LA. Even if it means a white-knuckle descent into Burbank tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment